We're converting the roundabout at Findon Road, The Lakes Boulevard and Ferres Boulevard into a traffic light intersection.
The works will includes:
- Removing the existing roundabout at the Ferres Boulevard / The Lakes Boulevard / Findon Road intersection
- Traffic signal upgrade, street lighting works and all other works to convert the existing roundabout at Findon Road intersection into a fully signalised intersection
- Widening the approaches on Findon Road, Ferres Boulevard and The Lakes Boulevard intersection
- Installation of on-road bicycle lanes.
Service relocation works are now complete.
From late 2019, Council's contractor installed barriers and started road-widening works behind those barriers.
The majority of works will occur during the day, Monday to Friday, between 7am to 6pm. Night works may be required from time to time.
There will be some traffic changes during these works. Please allow some extra time to get where you need to be and observe on-site signage and instructions from traffic management staff.
- April 2019 - construction to begin
- Early 2020 - construction is expected to be complete.