In October 2017, we adopted a master plan for Norris Bank Reserve which outlines a number of objectives and actions that will see Norris Bank Reserve upgraded and improved going into the future.
Key objectives of the master plan:
- Create a regional open space for all ages and abilities
- Promote and facilitate social community use and events
- Encourage and support informal active recreation
- Protect and enhance the ecological and cultural landscape
- Establish a safe and well maintained reserve
You can download a copy of the master plan below.
A new dedicated dog off leash area was established in 2018. This incorporates a drink fountain with integrated dog bowls, litter bins, bench seat and new fencing
Construction of a major community play space will commence mid 2019. This will incorporate upgraded picnic facilities, water play, A beginner’s skate/ scooter loop and an accessible Changing Places toilet facility.
- Upgrade of the youth space including a refurbishment of the basketball court with upgrade to seating
- 1km walking/ running route with distance markers every 100m
- Upgrade to the bocce courts
For further information, phone Council on 9401 0587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org