The centre is located at 50 Walnut St, Whittlesea.
It is a seasonal outdoor centre which includes a 25-metre pool plus smaller pools for toddlers and learners.
The first stage of upgrades addressed the ageing infrastructure and improve the facility to meet the future needs of the community.
This included a new entry, change rooms, kiosk, water play features, synthetic lawn areas, seating, tables and shaded areas.
- All abilities accessible play zone
- All abilities accessible pool pod with ramp and para-mobility mobile hoist
- Upgrade of water play safety and signage
- Upgrade of change rooms to Changing Places standard change room
- Turf around picnic areas, trees and the new proposed combined dry/wet play zone
- Shade sails
- A new storage shed
- New Solar PV power supplementary system (to offset heating water to pools).
Works commenced in June 2018 and are expected to be complete by the start of the 2018/19 swim season.
Works are expected to begin in May 2019 and be completed by October 2019.