Some of the proposed highlights include:
- $9.07 million for provision of family and children services
- $5.74 million for public health services and programs delivered to protect and enhance community health, safety and wellbeing
- $4.1 million for construction of Findon Road extension from Williamsons Road to Danaher Drive
- $8.9 million for signalisation of the intersection at Ferres Boulevard and Findon Road
- $9.7 million for Mill Park Leisure development
- $2.48 million for Mernda Recreation Leisure Centre
- $3 million for developing an All Abilities Play Space in Mill Park
- 1.19 million for Norris Bank Recreation Reserve masterplan.
You can have your say on the Council Plan 2017-2021 Update 2019 and the Council Action Plan 2019/20.
Find out about the proposed Waste Services Charge.