From Friday 25 June restrictions will be eased further. These measures will be in place for at least the next two weeks.
- Outdoor public gatherings: permitted for up to 50 people
- Household visitors: up to 15 people (including dependants) per day
- Workplaces: work from home recommendation has been lifted, office capacity increased to 75 percent or 30 people, whichever is greater
- Masks: remain mandatory indoors and if you aren’t able to socially distance outdoors
- Religious gatherings, funerals and weddings: up to a maximum of 300 people (subject to density limits of venue).
- Hospitality: restaurant and café limits increase to 300 people, subject to density limits. Smaller venues can have up to 25 people before the density quotient applies.
- Sport: physical recreation and community sporting venue limits have increased – maximum of 300 people indoors and up to 1000 people outdoors, subject to density limits. Maximum group size of 50 people.
- Entertainment: indoor and outdoor stadium restrictions lifted, subject to density limits. Theatres can reopen with 50 percent capacity limit, up to 1000 people.
- Hospital and care facilities: up to 2 visitors are allowed in hospital and care facilities at a time, with up to 5 per day.
Read the full Statement From The Acting Premier for more details.
Stay up to date at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
View the exposure sites map which is updated regularly by the Department of Health.
If you have any symptoms, please ensure you get tested. You can find details of the latest testing sites at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19
Local testing sites include:
- Mernda Station in Schotters Rd, Mernda from 9.30 to 4.30pm
- Northern Hospital at 187 Cooper Street, Epping from 9am to 5pm
- 4Ctye Pathology at 52 Childs Road, Epping 8am to 5pm
You can find other locations and wait times online.
We have two mass vaccination centres in the City of Whittlesea.
Check where you can get vaccinated and wait times.
Council Offices, 35 Ferres Blvd, South Morang (follow the signs to the PRACC building). This is run by Northern Health.
- Open: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Available for: Walk-ins and bookings for AstraZeneca only. Visit the Northern Health website for up-to-date information.
- Book online: vaccination.nh.org.au
Epping Memorial Hall on High St, Epping. This is run by DPV Health
- Open: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Available for: AstraZeneca only
- Walk-ins and bookings 1300 378 829. Walk-ins currently not accepted for people under 60 years.
For more details, other vaccination centre locations, eligibility and bookings, visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au/book-your-vaccine-appointment