This free service is for members of the community to come along and dispose of any household chemicals they may be wanting to get rid of.
The maximum acceptable weight or size for any single container is 20 kilograms or 20 litres, and you can find the full list of what will be accepted here.
On the day, we ask that you please follow these safety procedures:
1. Label your items, use the original packaging if possible.
2. Put your items safely in your empty car boot or ute tray.
3. Bring your order number (from your registration).
4. Only one person per car. You won’t need to unload anything yourself.
5. Drive in and follow the signage and directions.
6. Stay in your car and our chemists will do the rest.
This event is delivered by Sustainability Victoria in partnership with the City of Whittlesea.
You can submit your community event by filling in a form