Skip to main content
We have developed a master plan for the future 7.5 hectare Recreation Reserve, located at the south western corner of the Epping Road and Craigieburn Road intersection in Epping.
The recreation reserve aims to increase residents’ enjoyment of sport and recreation, health and well-being and overall quality of life.
Endorsed by Council, the master plan provides for the future planning and construction of:
- 2 grassed competition sized football/cricket ovals
- large sports pavilion and social gathering space to service both sporting ovals
- sufficient shared parking servicing the sports pavilion and ovals
- a mixed use cricket and netball facility
- a large playspace area with picnic facilities
- provision for sports field lighting
- passive open space and planting areas
- path connections to adjoining shared path networks