Skip to main content
We have developed a master plan for the future 6.0 hectare Recreation Reserve, located north of Harvest Home Road and East of Epping Road in Epping.
The recreation reserve aims to increase residents’ enjoyment of sport and recreation, health and well-being and overall quality of life.
Endorsed by Council, the master plan provides for the future planning and construction of:
- 2 competition sized soccer pitches
- large sports pavilion and social gathering space to service both soccer pitches
- sufficient shared parking servicing the sports pavilion
- a large 4,500m2 miscellaneous active open space
- a large playspace area with picnic facilities
- a dedicated car park (35 spaces) to service the playspace and picnic area
- provision for sports field lighting
- passive open space and planting areas
- path connections to adjoining shared path networks