What will be funded?
Grants of up to $5,000 (GST free) will be available for:
- commemorative events organised by community groups or councils
- restoration or rejuvenation of existing memorials to the 2009 bushfire events
- community development activities or initiatives that:
- improve community connectedness, social wellbeing and collaboration
- build, promote and strengthen a sense of community identity
- promote community health and wellbeing
Who can apply?
New or existing community groups in affected communities within 21 local government areas, directly impacted by the 2009 Victorian bushfires.
Applications from other local government areas will be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Monday 10 September 2018
Monday 8 October 2018
Successful applicants announced
Saturday 10 November 2018
Looking for more information?
Contact our Community Grants Team on 9217 2397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org