Our New and Emerging Grants are now open
Applications for the 2018-2019 program are now open until Friday 31 May 2019.
Who can apply
Community groups and organisations may apply for funding if they can provide evidence that:
- The group will be ‘not-for-profit’.
- The group has been meeting on a regular basis for at least six months at the time of application.
- The group has a minimum of six members.
- A minimum of 50% of members resides in the City of Whittlesea.
- The group holds its meetings and is established in the City of Whittlesea with the group to benefit residents in the City of Whittlesea.
- The group has Rules of Association or a Statement of Purpose or a Mission Statement.
- The group has a bank account which is registered in the group's name.