The LEAP program includes:
- Day trips by bus to places of interest in Victoria. These trips are very popular and provide an opportunity to meet new people and see places that you might otherwise not get to.
- The 'Twilight Club' is a weekly social evening that provides weekly activities and opportunities for friendship. A meal is provided at low cost.
- Seniors golf is held weekly at the Growling Frog golf course and includes social and competition golf. Lessons are also available.
- Multicultural cinema sessions are open to all members of the community and encourage people to maintain and share their cultural heritage. Films are screened in a community language with English subtitles
- Exercise classes and walking groups are conducted by qualified instructors and held at a range of venues
Join the LEAP Program
Find and register for a LEAP event
Any upcoming seniors events will be listed under 'Related Events'.