This Girl Can Victoria
This Girl Can – Victoria is an empowering campaign from VicHealth, based on Sport England’s highly successful This Girl Can campaign.
This Girl Can Victoria week is coming to the City of Whittlesea between 18-24 March and there are plenty of opportunities for you to get active.
We have engaged with several state sporting associations to bring you exciting female only programs:
Whittlesea Girls Can
Inspired by the This Girl Can - Victoria movement five local women from different walks of life have spoken out in a video, Whittlesea Girls Can, encouraging women to feel empowered to be physically active.
See the video on the side of this page and share how you get active by using #whittleseagirlscan on social media.
Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians to join in the fun of increased physical activity.
We’re encouraging you and your family to get active this April with these offers:
- Unlimited off-peak access
- Free access to the aquatic area
- Free access to the health club (off peak times)
- Free access to selected group fitness classes (including selected aqua aerobics classes).
- Discount green fee Monday – Friday excluding public holidays for $37, or $32 for residents.