- The carpark at Duffy Street Recreation Reserve, 87 Duffy Street, Epping
- Jocelyn Harte
- 9401 0579
What WILL be accepted on the day:
- Any small household electrical or electronic items with a cord or battery, for example: computers, televisions, vacuum cleaners, printers, toasters, hair dryers, video and DVD players, hi-fi equipment, stereo equipment, digital cameras and video cameras.
What will NOT be accepted on the day:
- Any whitegoods - refrigerators, freezers, dish washers, washing machines, clothes dryers and microwaves.
- Solar panels
If you have whitegoods to dispose of, book a whitegoods collection by calling Kids Off The Kerb on 9982 5600.
Household batteries and fluorescent globes can be dropped off at a Community Recycling Station:
- These are located at the Epping Depot, Civic Centre and Laurimar Community Activity Centre.
Car batteries and motor oil (up to 20 litres) can be taken to the Wollert Landfill, 55 Bridge Inn Road, Wollert.
If you cannot make this event you can take your e-waste to the designated recycling skips at:
- Hanson’s Wollert Landfill,55 Bridge Inn Road, Wollert
- Surplus Recycling Solutions Pty Ltd, 304-308 Mahoneys Road, Thomastown.
For more information, contact Council’s Resource Recovery Officer on 9401 0579 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.