- Whittlesea Tech School, 33 Cooper Street, Epping, VIC 3076
- Jennifer Pearson
- 03 92172492
- Event Brite
This workshop will take an in-depth look at how crowdfunding works and the best crowdfunding platforms for startups in Australia. We’ll cover key elements to convey in your campaign, the best ways to market it, and managing the roll out of your business while rewarding your investors in a timely, respectful manner.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Types of crowdfunding models and which are better for your startup (rewards-based vs equity based)
- Setting campaign objectives: raising funds and creating brand awareness
- How to create a campaign that will generate buzz and attract investors
This workshop is for entrepreneurs who want to:
- Properly prepare before starting your crowdfunding journey
- Achieve maximum reach and marketability with your campaign
- Deliver a short, intense campaign that exceeds your target
Register for this workshop to learn more about crowdfunding and how it can kick start your startup.