- Whittlesea Tech School, 33 Cooper Street, Epping 3076
- Economic Development
- 9217 2278
- Book online
You’ve developed your business idea. It’s time to market. What story will you tell to influence your audience?
We use storytelling to pass on knowledge and wisdom. Audiences react more positively to stories than other forms of information (i.e. PowerPoint presentations), meaning impressive data can’t compare to a captivating story. It conveys messages to both the unconscious and conscious mind. To influence your audience, you’ll need to turn your business idea into a story.
This workshop will walk you through the building blocks of influential storytelling. Understanding your audience. Forming an emotional connection. Building up to the big idea at the heart of the tale.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The power of storytelling for influence
- How to determine what’s most important to your audience
- The components and structure of a compelling story
This workshop is for entrepreneurs and startups who want to:
- Engage their potential customers with a powerful story
- Create a positive emotional link between their business and their customers
- Increase their chances of sales, investment or partnerships
Register for this workshop to learn more about Storytelling for Influence.