These include the following:
- certain food businesses
- beauty parlours
- body piercers
- colonic irrigation
- prescribed accommodation such as:
- residential accommodation
- student dormitories
- holiday camps
- rooming houses
Note: We do not have authority over hospitals, dentists, medical clinics or allied health professionals.
To make a complaint or enquire about any of these types of businesses, contact any of the following organisations:
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Dental Health Services Victoria
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Public swimming pool inspections and complaints
We regularly sample the water of public swimming pools to ensure they comply with health regulations.
For more information, contact our Health Services Department on 9217 2277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.