Australian Energy Foundation
We have partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation to provide residents with simple energy advice you can trust.
The energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can help you work out exactly what you need to do to make your home energy-efficient.
They can also connect you with reliable suppliers for everything you need to make your home energy-efficient.
Areas they can help with include:
- Solar panels and battery storage
- Insulation and draught proofing
- LED lighting
- Hot water heat pumps
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Home energy assessments
- Pool pump controllers
- Window films.
Visit the Australian Energy Foundation website to learn about all the things you can do in your home and get a quote.
You can contact one of their energy advisors on 1300 236 855 or email email@example.com
Who is the Australian Energy Foundation?
The Australian Energy Foundation is a for purpose organisation, leading the way to an equitable zero carbon society. They accelerate the energy transition by empowering communities to take action. Read more about AEF.
Victorian State Government Solar Homes Package
The Victorian Government has announced a new Solar Homes Package program to help Victorians reduce their power bills. Eligible households can apply for one of the two available rebates:
- Solar Panel Rebate: The Package will provide a rebate to eligible households of 50% of the cost of a solar PV system, up to a maximum rebate of $2,225
- Solar Hot Water Rebate: $1,000 rebate on solar hot water systems
- Solar Battery Rebate: Eligible households can claim a discount on the cost of installing a solar battery system, up to a maximum rebate of $4838.
For more information, visit the Solar Victoria website.
Victorian Energy Compare
The Power Saving Bonus provides a $50 claim to all Victorian households which head to Victorian Energy Compare to compare their latest energy bills.
We all have the power to affect change, and while your efforts may seem small in isolation, the collective effect of everyone’s environmental action can have a significant and lasting impact.
Home Energy Assessment Tools (HEAT) Pack
You can now find out how energy-efficient your home is for free, by borrowing a Home Energy Assessment Tools (HEAT) Pack.
The HEAT Pack contains equipment and instructions to help you find ways to save energy and water throughout your home. Learn more about the HEAT Pack by watching this video.
Practically Green At Home
The guide, produced in partnership with Nillumbik Shire Council, includes topics such as:
- building design and site considerations
- indoor environment quality
- construction materials and waste
- fixtures and fittings
- furniture and finishes
- heating and cooling, hot water systems and household appliances
- renewable energy
- landscaping and gardening design